Learn how Artificial Intelligence is transforming businesses from a strategic management perspective.
Discover its power as a catalyst of innovation, growth and competitive advantage.
Among others, participants will learn;
- A general overview of the current AI ecosystem focused on the reason why the intelligent technologies of today are different than what we have seen in the past and breaking down the “jargon”
- A deep dive into specific technologies from a functional perspective, which unpacks the requirements for each and how to evaluate opportunities
- A look at they can develop a value-driven AI strategy, detailing they can grow their (or team’s) skills and organization in parallel with the introduction of the technologies
- A clear path of action towards an AI-world, the growth path that starts with clear goals, well-understood technologies, and clear ROI
- Getting them better at data awareness and the skills needed to bring even the most sophisticated and complex technologies.
- - Gain clarity on core AI applications and how they are transforming business
- - Examine the central challenges and opportunities of AI integration
- - Evaluate the impact of AI on business models and sources of competitive advantage
- - Analyze how AI shapes your role as a senior decision maker
- - Explore the implications of AI from ethical standpoints
The “Artificial Intelligence for Executives” program is designed for general managers, senior executives and strategic decision makers who are considering applying AI in their operations or seek a broader understanding of the potential impact of AI on their work, organization and competitive landscape.
The program explores AI solutions from a managerial perspective and does not require a technical background.
- Google AutoML
- Microsoft Cognitive Services
Facilitator Dele Omotosho Product Director Wireless Analytics, LLC. New York