How can one become a blockchain expert? Blockchain is not something you can study in school and there isn’t a major for it except for a few visionary universities in the world. That’s why until now, people like me had to teach themselves, trying to acquire knowledge through any means possible. It wasn’t easy… unfortunately… but now, I assure you that I have prepared the most comprehensive course on blockchain out there.
Especially if you want to specialize in blockchain and continue your career in various other roles such as project manager, product manager, developer, advisor/consultant, etc. this course will yield amazing results for you in the shortest time possible!
• To get attendees to understand the steps required to start trading and how to use basic
• It will sensitize them on the need to be careful and how volatile the market can be
• This course is basically an introduction not a trading training.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to learn what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are and how they work
- Anyone that wants to buy/sell & send/receive cryptocurrencies and make money
- Anyone that wants to mine cryptocurrencies and make money
- Airdroppers, bounty hunters, blockchain enthusiasts, cryptocurrency traders, ICO community managers, ICO business development managers, ICO marketers, ICO media managers,… that want to have a solid understanding of blockchain
- Project managers, product managers, developers, advisors/consultants, entrepreneurs, digital marketers, investors, traders, bloggers, authors, analysts, lecturers, recruiters,… that want to get a blockchain-related job
What you are going to get from this course?
- Bitcoin and how it works
- Blockchain and how it works
- Cryptocurrency, coin, token, altcoin
- Hot wallet vs cold storage
- Software, hardware and paper wallets
- Ledger Nano S and how to use it
- Desktop, mobile and web wallets
- Public key, private key and address
- Cryptocurrency mining
- Hash rate and hash power
- ASIC mining devices
- Methods of cryptocurrency mining
- Mining pools and how to choose the best
- What you need to mine cryptocurrencies
- Profitability calculation in mining
- Cryptocurrency exchanges and how to choose the best
- How to buy cryptocurrency from an exchange
- How to transfer cryptocurrency from an exchange
- How to earn money from buying and selling cryptocurrencies
- How to create an Ethereum wallet on MyEtherWallet
- How to send and receive Ethereum on MyEtherWallet
- Market order, limit order, conditional order
- Bid and ask, maker and taker
- Bitcoin block and its contents
- Digital signature and its use
- Hashing and hash function
- How money evolved into bitcoin